It's free, powerful, and built for educators like you.

What is Cube For Teachers? Learn More

Why Cube Works

40,000+ Educators

actively using Cube worldwide

200,000+ Resources Shared

across all grade levels and subjects

Active in 140+ Countries

making global impact through OER

Discover how to collect smart, share big, and shine bright

Watch these quick videos to learn how to search, share, and connect with educators worldwide.

Build Smart Collections in Minutes

A Shared Link Matters

Be Seen. Be Trusted. Get Verified






Why Teachers Love Cube

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

“One of the things I really enjoy about Cube is the fact that anything I find online can all be added into the same spot for easy access. I no longer have to scour my computer, browser history, or bookmarks to find a link that I think would be useful in my class. As well, the Chrome extension button makes it so that if I come across something randomly on the internet, I can quickly add it to the correct folder.”

Trisha M. — Educator

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

“I think it is a fantastic access point to resources and I think it would great if all teachers knew about it.”

Dalal G. — Educator

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

“I like that Cube is very user-friendly, and it is easy to find resources by searching the keywords.”

Sarah B. — Secondary Educator

Create Your Account!